If you're looking for a condominium in downtown Los Angeles and you have a four-legged friend, obviously that's a priority. Not all buildings except pets and there are restrictions and limitations. Many have restrictions on no more than two pets and possible weight limits of under 20 pounds as well. If you're looking for a loft or condominium in downtown LA that allows pets, here's the list.
- 1100 Wilshire Blvd, 90017
- Alta Lofts – 200 San Fernando Rd, 90031
- Barker Block – 510 S Hewitt St & 530 S Hewitt St, 90013
- Bartlett Building – 215 W 7th St, 90014
- Beacon Lofts – 825 E 4th St, 90013
- Biscuit Company – 1850 Industrial St, 90021
- Eastern Columbia – 849 S Broadway, 90014
- El Dorado Lofts – 416 S Spring St, 90015
- Flower Street Lofts – 1130 S Flower St, 90015
- Gallery Lofts – 120 S Hewitt St & 130 S Hewitt St, 90013
- Higgins Building – 108 E 2nd St, 90012
- Little Tokyo Lofts – 420 S San Pedro St, 90013
- Molino Lofts – 500 Molino & 530 Molino St, 90013
- Rowan Lofts – 460 S. Spring St, 90013
- SB Grand – 312 W. 5th St, 90013
- SB Tower Loft Rentals – 600 S Spring St, 90013
- Textile Building – 315 E 8th St, 90014
- Toy Factory – 1855 Industrial St, 90021
All of these will allow pets to some degree. Some have no restrictions on pets while others have minimal restrictions. Some may require an additional deposit with your pet as well.
You might want to look for a condominium close to one of the dog parks such as the Reyes River Greenway Park and Elysian Park. LA is definitely a dog-friendly city and there are plenty of places for your four-legged friend even in downtown.
But what if you have other pets? There are more restrictions when it comes to exotic pets. Of course, cats usually fall into the general domestic pet qualifications but what about birds, reptiles, and other exotic animals? These may have to be approved on a case-by-case basis per condominium building. Nearly every building will allow a fish or smaller fish tank, but not every building will allow a 10-foot snake.
If you're looking for specifically for a condominium that allows exotic pets or if you'd like a list of condos that match your search criteria and price that also allow the pets that you have, call us today for a personalized list.